Note – I upset a very dear friend with my choice of words in the first paragraph of this blog. I was very angry when I wrote this, but that’s no excuse. I am rewording the offensive paragraph. Apologies to all my friends and well wishers for the wrong choice of words and thanks to Ganesh for pointing it out.
India’s response to the Corona Virus pandemic has been stellar and we may very well escape the wrath of the Chinese virus. The Left retards and the Hate Modi Voices should thank their stars that they are Indians and the very man they viscerally hate, has kept them safe because of his government’s foresight and agility. Some Indians, not all, that are now Americans, Brits and choose to spout off wisdom about how progressive their respective adoptive countries are and how regressive our practices are – hello sweets, think again. Those ham and salami sandwiches ain’t helping, but dadi ma’s turmeric is and those cool looking footwear that f…ed up your hips, are better left outside your homes like your mom and grandmother did, because they bring germs with them duh. Oh how you hated the stupid “countrymen” for washing their hands before cooking, serving and eating food ….. dear Corona is making you do exactly that ! The mighty Trump, President of the mightier US of A says “Namaste” now, how plebeian.
Here’s a note that came on whatsapp about how the Modi Government has dealt with the Corona Virus pandemic while “sleeping at the wheel” like the nincompoop Rahul Rajiv Gandhi says… I wonder how they would have reacted if they were awake ! Probably they would have contained the virus in Wuhan and without the giant furnace that allegedly was used for cremating the mountain of bodies :(:(. And this joker hopes to be Prime Minster someday. This is the tragedy of India.
Anyway, here’s the note – author unknown. Its a little dated. We have nearly 126 cases and 3 deaths.
Blowing a bit of Trump-et
A detailed thread to dismantle Jim O’Neill’s bigoted claim “thank god this didn’t start in India”. This will show how India has dealt with the treat of COVID-19 with far greater tenacity and firmness than ALMOST ALL countries.
1. Firstly, despite sharing a border of 3,488 kilometres with China, India has only reported 78 cases and 1 death- compare that with 596 cases and 8 deaths in the UK.
2. India is the only country in the world to evacuate its citizens 6 times (and counting) and evacuated the most number of foreign nationals.
3. The Indian Air Force evacuated a total of 723 Indians, 37 foreign nationals from Wuhan. India evacuated 119 Indians and 5 foreign nationals from Japan IAF also evacuated 58 Indian pilgrims from Iran on the 10th of March. Total: 900 Indians and 48 foreign nationals.
4. India is leading the fight against COVID-19 in the South Asian region, offering diplomatic, humanitarian and medical assistance to its neighbours.
5. A total of 56 Virus Research Diagnostic Laboratories (VRDLs) have been set up in India to test its citizens as well as foreign citizens in a record time, with a plan to build 56 more VRDLs in the next month. This insane level of efficiency hasn’t caught the eye of the media.
6. India currently has one of the world’s most efficient and reliable testing systems, reducing the time taken to get test results back from 12-14 hours to four hours. US health officials have admitted that their system is failing and has testing has been very sluggish.
7. As a result, from Iran, Afghanistan up to Timor Leste, countries in Asia have been requesting India to help set up testing facilities in their countries.
8. India has sent 6 top scientists to set up a make-shift lab and testing facility in Iran to test 6000 of its citizens because Iranian officials refused to test Indians due to their high load. India plans to send 3 more airplanes in the next week to airlift its citizens.
9. India has provided 15 tonnes of medical assistance comprising masks, gloves and other emergency medical equipment to China.
10. India has sent Maldives a 14 member medical team comprising of pulmonologists, anaesthetists, physicians & lab technicians and also a large composite of COVID-19 medical relief to assist Maldives health authorities.
11. India has screened 1,057,506 people from 30 airports and 77 seaports.
12. India has suspended all visas to India as well as visa-free travel facility for OCI cardholders. It has closed its border with Myanmar. The Indian nationals coming from COVID-19 hit nations after 15 February will be quarantined for 14 days. This in contrast with the UK with far more cases but no quick action whatsoever.
13. India has the world’s biggest state-sponsored health assurance scheme, covering over 500 million beneficiaries (approximately 8 times the size of the UK).
14. Indian drug prices are among the cheapest in the world. Medbelle ranks India as one of the five countries with the lowest median prices for drugs around the world due to an elaborate price control mechanism for drugs and the government’s Jan Aushadi project to provide cheap affordable medicines to the poor.
15. China had silenced the doctor who identified COVID-19 and he died 6 weeks later. China let this brew. On the other hand, when Nipah virus was found in India in 2018, 3 doctors identified it and authorities immediately reported it to WHO. 2000 quarantined and 17 died in total.India would have NEVER allowed it to become a pandemic.
The Indian civilization, being one of the most advanced in the world, has been way ahead of its time with gifting the world the Namaste- which is now propagated by every world leader. Ancient India idealised vegetarianism and expounded Ayurveda, and as a result, did not come in contact with any serious threat from plagues/ diseases in its millenniums of existence. India NEVER created any pandemic in the history of its existence.
Makes interesting reading.
Here’s a corroborating tweet by Balaji Viswanathan.
And before some of the HMVs dismiss both the whatsapp and the tweet as coming from “Sanghis” here’s a tweet from a regular person and a foreign national –
Hurts isn’t it ?? Am sure both these ladies have been bought by BJP for huge sums of money to say good things about the Modi government !!! Hahahaha. Keep hating ModiJi and stay safe in “new” India.
Joke 1 – Looks like no “true” God won the pissing match ! How sad. Neither the all powerful Allah, nor the all sacrificing Jesus. Thank God Hindus have 33 crore Gods to blame … kinda difficult to pin it on one God :).
Joke 2 – Heard ISIS is mandating terrorists not to enter UK nor leave from there if they are already in place. Sweet. Terrorists are also powerless against the Corona Virus… cowards :):).
p.s – Am not minimising the gravity of this pandemic nor am I dissing the efforts made by every government around the world. Am sure there is some under reporting of the numbers and chaos at the Indian airports many times. But the Indian Government does deserve appreciation for a great job done so far and we now need to support its efforts. Idiots that escape the quarantine facilities and bigger idiots who don’t report for testing need to be penalised for endangering others.
Jai Hind. Jai Hind ki Sena. Mera Bharat Mahan and like my trucker brothers write behind their lorries and trucks – “Buri nazar wale, tera mooh kala”.